- Responsible for all marketing and communications activities including but not limited to corporate branding,
product launches, creating campaigns, PR and events.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop and implement strategic media engagement plans.
- Build relationships with external stakeholders to raise the company’s brand awareness.
- Manage all online communications including website and social media platforms.
- Manage CRM campaigns by creating workplan and artwork for weekly engagement
- Ensures consistent messaging in media releases and various media touchpoints.
- Collaborate with external partners, such as creative and media agencies, for timely delivery, effective results and performance.
- Keep up to date with relevant trends.
The candidate will play an important role to build and raise company’s brand and connection with our customers.
- Diploma / Degree in Marketing / Communications / PR with minimal 2 year of relevant working experience.
- Fresh graduate may apply for marketing assistant role
- Well-versed in both English and Mandarin to liaise with Chinese speaking associates.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Creative, meticulous and resourceful.
- Passionate to drive innovation and brand growth.
- Excellent organisational, project and time management skills to meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience in digital marketing preferred
- Skilled in photoshop or illustrator preferred
- Result focused, diligent and a collaborative team member.
Interested candidate, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to the team!