This is a important role as you would be tasked to plan and achieve store's sales target
Fast track promotion opportunity to supervisory role if able to fulfill KPI
- Propose retail floor's daily/ weekly/ monthly objectives/target to GM's office
- Manage group of part timers, including roster arrangement (one full timer will be appointed for this task)
- Organise workflow by assigning responsibilities, and preparing schedules
- Oversee, coach and motivate fellow team mates to drive sales
- Ability to bond with part timers and fellow fuill timers as a equal member
- Assist with the opening and closing of stores, merchandising and stock-taking
- Lead by example by ensuring individual sales target is being met
- Ensure general cleanliness of the store, visual merchandising and company guidelines and standards are met.
- Provide quality and professional services to customers
- Be resourceful in speaking to different type of customers
- Ability to cross sell and up sell
- Provide resolution to customers' query/feedback
- 'O' Level / Diploma with minimal 1 to 2 years of retail working experience.
- Fresh graduate with strong passion in retail / fashion industry may apply
- Well-versed in both English and Mandarin to liaise with Chinese speaking associates.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Sincere, Cheerful and interpersonal personality
- Someone who enjoy interacting with people
Interested candidate, please send your resume to email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you to the team!