Compensation and Benefits:
- Manage monthly payroll processing for employees including attendance checking, overtime calculation, allowance and reimbursement.
- Prepare monthly HR report and project costing report for data analysis.
- Handle payroll audit and liaison with internal and external audit.
- Handle all employee medical insurance claim, WICA case, common law case.
Recruitment and Staffing:
- Manage recruitment and selection process.
- Prepare employment contract, relevant documents and on-boarding new hire.
- Conduct recruitment/exit clearance and recording them accordingly.
Training & Development:
- Arrange training while coordinating with external trainers and training programs.
- Maintain HR database and update employee records in the HR Information System.
- Responsible for staff engagement initiatives
- Handling AR and AP onto accounting software
Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
At least 1-2 years of relevant working experience.
Ability to work in fast paced environment, multi task and well organized.
Fluent in both English and Mandarin (to liaise with English & Mandarin speaking associates/parties.)
Interested candidate, please send your resume to email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you to the team!